- July 15, 2019 - July 18, 2019
The Day Camps are open to any and all registrants – ages 6-16 are encouraged to attend either or both of these fun and energetic four-day camps and will emphasize the development of fundamental skills through group instruction and game play.
This camp will include:
- Speakers such as Head Coach MaChelle Joseph, other GT basketball staff members and former players
- Individual Skill/Fundamental Development, Contests, Teaching Demonstrations and Games
- Character Development Teaching Lessons
- Campers grouped by age, height, and ability
- Excellent camper-to-coach ratios
- Each camper will receive a camp shirt
- Licensed collegiate trainers on duty at all times
- Each camper will receive tickets to the Campers Game during the 2019-2020 GTWBB Season!!
Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm each day
Check-in: 8:00am-9:00am on the first day of camp
Daily Pick-up: We ask that all campers be picked up no later than 4:10pm. Unless purchased the Early Drop-off / Late Pick-up Option
Early Drop-off / Late Pick-up Option: $20 for the week
This option allows you to drop-off your camper as early as 7:30 each morning and pick-up as late as 6pm each evening.
Campers are responsible for bringing a lunch or buying lunch through our Lunch Bunch program.
Lunch Bunch: $36 for the week
Campers coming to either Individual Camp must bring lunch each day or can sign up for Lunch Bunch, where we will provide lunch.
We will have a concession store at camp. Our “camp bank” is available for campers to have access to spending money without having to carry it with them. Campers will be able to add money to their camp bank at check-in. All money not spent during camp will be refunded at check-out. The average amount that campers put into their camp bank is approximately $30.
50% Deposit Option
Choose the option below. Register now and pay the remaining $157.5 when you arrive to camp!
*The deadline to register is midnight on the Thursday before the start of camp (unless capacity is reached earlier).